Tuesday 29 April 2014

TMI Tag!

Reading the title, you may be groaning in disgust as i haven't posted in a long time (if you think 3 days is forever, I'm fully with you) and because this tag isn't really beauty based, maybe around 99.2% of you will have stopped reading, clicked off my blog, and are waiting until i can do a beauty post. If you are, that's fine- a beauty post is scheduled for either tonight or tomorrow, so please don't completely block me out your life.
But until then, I would like to introduce you to the TMI Tag! (For those of you that don't know, TMI stands for 'Too Much Information'). I've seen this video quite alot on YouTube, so decided i would do a bloggy version :) Hereee Weeeee Goooooo!

1: What are you wearing?
Currently i am wearing a black floral top from Primark, and some leggings from International..?(Think that's what the shop's called).
2: Ever been in love?
If you count being in love with Alfie Deyes, then yes.
3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
Nope
4: How tall are you?
5'4
5: How much do you weigh?
Enough...
6: Any tattoos?
No, I don't really like tattoos
7: Any piercings?
I have my ear lobes pierced but i would quite like my belly button pierced.
8: OTP?(One true pairing- a couple you ship the most)
Spoby or TROYLER!
9: Favorite show?
Pretty Little Liars and Teen Wolf, quite getting into Gossip Girl too.
10: Favorite bands?
Don't really listen to any bands.
11: Something you miss? .
Pretty Little Liars... 42 days to go!
12: Favorite song?
Slow Down, Selena Gomez
13: How old are you?
Old enough
14: Zodiac sign?
Libra
15: Quality you look for in a partner?
Funny, small (i prefer smaller people to taller people... don't know why), smells good
16: Favorite Quote?
'Happiness is like Jam. You can't spread even a little without getting some on yourself'
17: Favorite actor?
Patrick  Swayze
18: Favorite color?
Purple
19: Loud music or soft?
Soft when I'm in an emotional mood, but any other mood, you could switch on any kind of music and I would find a way to dance to it.
20: Where do you go when you’re sad?
My bed.
21: How long does it take you to shower?
Around half an hour!!
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Half an hour
23: Ever been in a physical fight?
Nope
24: Turn on?
Small
25: Turn off?
When they walk with their hands down their pants, kiindd of makes me want to puke.
26: The reason I joined Youtube?
Well I can't exactly say I've officially joined it when I have a channel with no videos
27: Fears?
Lullabies and Miss Piggy
28: Last thing that made you cry?
At 'The Notebook'. Don't even know why.
29: Last time you said you loved someone?
Just shouted my mother and told her I loved her, so my mum:)
30: Meaning behind your YouTube Name?
It's my name
31: Last book you read?
The 13 Curses
32: The book you’re currently reading?
None just yet
33: Last show you watched?
Gossip Girl
34: Last person you talked to?
My mum when i told her i loved her
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
Best Friends
36: Favorite food?
Crab Sticks and Prawns
37: Place you want to visit?
Australia
38: Last place you were?
School:(!!!
39: Do you have a crush?
ALFIE DEYES
40: Last time you kissed someone?
I honestly cannot remember.
41: Last time you were insulted?
One of my friends walked up to me and said 'You're looking like an octopus today'.
42: Favorite flavor of sweet?
Orange
43: What instruments do you play??
Piano/Keyboard and a tinnyyy bit of violin
44: Favorite piece of jewelery?
Don't really wear jewelry!
45: Last sport you played?
Tennis! I always win;)
46: Last song you sang?
Slow Down, Selena Gomez
47: Favorite chat up line?
'On a scale of 1 to 10, you're a 9 & I'm the 1 you need'
48: Have you ever used it?
Nope, and probably never will
49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
Less than 2 hours ago when I met at my friends after school
50: Who should answer these questions next?
If you're reading this, and you own a blog, I NOMINATE YOU:)


No comments:

Post a Comment