Sunday 20 April 2014

Pamper Night with Daysie!

Hello you little stunners! I'm currently at Daysie's house down in Nottingham and we've decided we're going to have a little girly sleepover! It's not very often me and Daysie get to see each other in person, so I thought of making a post about this mini occasion, and telling you our pamper night routine! I brought my products, she had hers and we thought we'd combine, so here is our mini pamper night! Enjoy!
(Just a quick note: I forgot to bring my camera to her house which I am totally gutted about because this means I can't take as gooder pictures as I can for you and had to use my mobile, so I apologise but I hope you enjoy none the less!)


  • The first step for anything at night would be to tie back your silky locks to make sure no cleanser or moisturizer or face mask can find its way into your hair.
  • For a base cleanser, I used the Simple Vital Vitamin Foaming Cleanser. This is a very very recent purchase... like, same day purchase. But I love it anyway. Two squirts of this removes makeup and grease from your face, and leaves it feeling fresh and clean, at a very cheap price tag.
  • The next product I used was one of Daysie's, and it's the Clean and Clear Deep Cleansing Lotion, which is fab at getting off all the makeup (especially eye makeup) that the first cleanser may have missed.
  • Next was the Soap and Glory Self Heating No Clogs Allowed face mask, that we both left on for around 15-20 minutes (It was absolute blissss)
  • I next used the Soap and Glory Dr Spot cream around my blemishes and little spots and pimples that may have skipped onto my face, and let it soak in until there was nothing left. Beware-this can burn your skin if too much is applied, so don't be too generous.
  • Next was the Soap and Glory (are we seeing a theme here?) Puffy Eye cream which I dabbed under my eyes which is meant to relive puffiness and dark circles, I'm yet to see a difference but not done using it just yet :D (forgot to take a picture of this!! Poop!!)
  • The last facial product was No.7 Beautiful Skin moisturiser, which you apply to a face pad and rub everywhere until dry.
  • The last thing we used on our 'pamper night' was the Max Factor Glossfinity Nail polish, in the pink ad purple. These are amazing quality at a very cheap price and both highly recommend them!!!


So that's what we did on our mini pamper night! We also filmed many fake YouTube videos for practise, that we may put on in a few years as a laugh, but until then, not a soul will see them;)
Hope you enjoyed, byee!!

TQ xo

No comments:

Post a Comment