Thursday 17 April 2014

Mental Primark Haul!!


So today i went on a spiral. I was in a massive shopping center, i have no idea where, I can't remember the name, but there was a Primark. And as you all know, Primark is very cheap and they can have some really nice things in. So in i went. And some things slipped into my hand. And then slipped into the hands of the check out. And then in my bag. Half of these things are mental, even though there's only 6 items in this haul, but i adore every single thing and i am going to wear them until i can't fit in them anymore. Which might be soon because i can't stop eating this amazing pic&mix. So here they are!

I went out and brought these because i needed something that were floaty and soft so i could stay cool in the hotter days, and i came home to find that Cece had also brought some, good choice girly! These were £9 and i love them both:) They have cuffed legs, and are baggy, like genie trousers (I'm sure there is a proper name for that kind of trouser-i have no clue what it is). The first pair are like a muddy green, and the second pair are black and grey. 

I then brought this shirt. With this one, I was a bit iffy because i don't normally like shirts with patterns on, but i need to branch out a bit so i made the move. This was £6 i believe.

I've done a close up for this one as well, just in case you couldn't see the pattern:).


Okay. Right. This one, i had no idea WHAT was going through my head at the time. I don't know where i'm going to wear this, or what i'm going to wear it with, but it had my favorite thing on the front, soooo....I bought it. £5. Bargain.




As I'm not very adventurous with socks, i decided to go and have a little gleg at what they had to offer, and i saw these and immediately thought of happiness and rainbows. So i got these. £1.50, yet another bargain.

My last purchase was more or less normal, and it caught my eye because of the gems, and i really liked it, plus it was on sale! And i like anything that's on a sale! This was just 50p! (If you can't tell because of my crappy photography, this is a bracelet. I wasn't quite sure where to put it).

Wacky or not, i love all these products and i can't wait to see what i can pair them up with... (some maybe more harder than others). But i'm really happy with them and i hope i gave you a slight bit of inspiration of what to buy next time you go into Primark! Please feel free to comment down below what you think of these products, or what you love about Primark! I'd love to hear your opinions! Bye bye:)



TQ xo

2 comments: