Saturday 26 April 2014

2014 Ambitions


I know some of you might think this is a little late and overdue... as its April and I'm talking about what i want to achieve in 2014. But I wanted to do a little bit of a 'To Do' list for the next 8 months of 2014, so I can look back and see if I've achieved any of my goals. Some of these have already been achieved or started, but that doesn't mean I don't want to improve, which i hope to do.

 Be more adventurous with clothes.
I've been wanting to do this for a loong time, as i practically LIVE in hoodies and leggings, as I prefer looking relaxed. I've never really enjoyed wearing jeans or shorts, but I think if i start, i might train my brain to like the and start wearing different things a bit more. I need to step away from the baggy things, and try wearing a normal shirt instead of a massive hoodie or jersey.

Continue with Pilates. 
'Continue' being the key word, as i started but had to stop because i pulled muscles in both my legs and currently can't move, nor do i have a knee because they're that swollen. So maybe in a few days, i can carry on, and become a little more toned and healthy. I've heard great things about Pilates, so I'm excited to see what could happen! (if i stick to it!)

Don't worry as much
It might not seem like it but I'm a massive worrier about everything. I can sit up at night worrying about something i said, in case they took it the wrong way. If you do this as well, we need to stop. As I've realized, the things you worry about will NOT worry you in 3 years. We all need to learn how to relax and realize that 99.8% of the problems you're worrying about will be forgotten, or solved, or maybe not even that important. 

Smile more.
Sometimes I'm quite a smiley person, but sometimes i can hiss at the sight of sunlight. I'd quite like to be a more cheerful and bubbley person, instead of feeling like a vampire and not wanting to go out in sunlight.

Get a hobby
This is something that i need to do, because i don't think reciting the words of Dirty Dancing could be classed as a hobby. I would reallyyy like to start playing volleyball, or maybe start a dance class of some sort... but i can't really see that happening. 

Be a bit more healthy
I'm not saying i'm going to cut out all unhealthy food, but i would like to start eating clean to maybe help my skin, and to detox my body. I'd also like to drink quite a lot of water, to. 

Stop drinking so much coffee.
At the minute, I'm currently drinking my 4th coffee of the day, and, especially as i have retainers, this is NOT good for my teeth. I think I might substitute this with water, wow, my skin would be as clear as a summers sky!!

So there are 7 things i want to achieve by the time its 2015, and hopefully I'll remember to do a post about them on the last day of 2014 on whether i've achieved them or not. If you have any new years resolutions that you're still following, congratulations! 




TQ xo





No comments:

Post a Comment