Wednesday 2 April 2014

March Makeup Favourites!

Today i thought i would do a March Favourites post to round off this month. I will be doing these at the end of each month, but i will be using some of the stock photos because the lighting in my house is beyond bad:). Enjoy!


The first thing that has accompanied me all the way through March is, as you may have guess, the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer. I don't think you want to hear me rave about this product anymore (if you haven't read my last post, i suggest you do so you get the jist of how much i LOVE this product) so i am now going to move onto number 2 :).



Le second thing on my list is the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder, in the shade 003, Peach Glow. This is a really nice, pale powder that stays on for a long long time, and is extremely pigmented. A little goes a long way, too! I've had mine for around 6 months and its only just starting to reach the bottom, so i recommend this if you're looking for something not too heavy or expensive!

Image found on Google



Another thing I am / was loving was another product from Rimmel Soft Cream Blush 004, Rose Kiss. This isn't a popular product that many people know and love, but as i had never tried a cream blush, i was curious and decided to make my first investment, and i love it. Its not as easy to apply as powder blushers, but the tone compliments your skin and gives you a natural healthy glow, so i highly recommend this product!

Image found on Google

Yet another favourite of mine and billions of others are the collection of Barry M Nail polishes. I'm a huge fan of these and the Essie nail polishes, but i find that Barry M lasts longer and dries a lot quicker, making painting nails a whole lot less tedious! 
Image found on Google



And of course, how could i do a favourites and not include a hair product? This is the Bristows Hairspray, Natural Hold. This hairspray is the only one I've ever brought, and this will sound a bit odd, but i really love the smell. It holds really well with hardly any residue and stickiness, and its not pricey at all:).
Image found on Google

And finally, one of my most favourite product/foods of all time, POP TARTS. This is a pastry like food with icing on top, and you put them in the toaster and when you bite into them, it has a filling in the middle depending what flavor you have! These are amazing and i recommend these for the amazing taste!
Image found on Google

So these are my main 6 favourites of March, make sure you try all these products and i hope you enjoyed! Hope you've enjoyed your April so far :).

TQ xo

1 comment: