Thursday 8 May 2014

Today's Face!



Today's post is going to be focusing on what i wore on my face today. I decided to go all-out, because i fancied a change from my usual concealer, foundation and mascara. So here's that makeup i applied, in order, to my face today. Hope y'all enjoyyy!



So first I applied my Benefits Pore-fessional around my T-zone, under my eyes, and some just above the contour area (right above the cheek bones) because i feel like thats where I have the biggest pores, and I'd quite like my makeup to stay on for quite a long time. ( I did a review about this a few posts down)


Next i applied this No.7 BB Cream around my face. This is a really good base product, partly because it gives off a nice glow, but mainly due to the fact it does actually have SPF, so it protects you from the sun. I apply this all around my face with my blue brush, which you will see later on. 


Next is a favourite of mine at the moment, and thats the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer. I put this around my under eye and at the sides of my nose, and around any pimples i may have (and I'm pleased to say that today i had none! Yaaay!) I sometimes apply this with my fingers, but mostly i use my beloved cotton buds. 



Next i used my Barry M Flawless Matte Finish Foundation, and added a little to the places that i put my concealer, and around my cheeks and forehead. I used the Body Collection foundation brush to apply.


As you can see (or not because this is probably my most worn out product) I applied some Rimmel Stay Matte Powder with a massive powder brush with covers my entire face. I find this helps to keep some of my makeup on because its matte, meaning it can't slide off my face. 



Oo look who has made an appearance! My trusty old/new friend blue brush! 
This is the Rimmel Soft Cream Blush, which i apply to my cheeks and some to my neck, with either my blue brush or my blush brush (depending on how lazy i am, the black one takes a lot more work that the blue one!)


I then curled my lashes with this scary looking tool, then applied my Collection Longer Lash Waterproof mascara, which stays on a considerable about of time to say it was cheap. I put 1 coat on, then leave for around 30 seconds, then apply another coat. 


Next I take one of my mini Red-herring pallets, and use the browny colour all over my lid with a cotton bud. I haven't quite yet mastered blending into the crease, but when i do, a tutorial will be on its way:) Unfortunately, these pallets don't have names, so I can't tell you exactly which colour it is. But i'm sure there are many other colours that look just like this anyway, so it doesn't really matter.


And finally, my most important step- lip balm. This Nivea one has a built in SPF, which is amazing for the lips, and it makes them feel soft, creamy and perfect, so i highly recommend any of the Nivea lip products, because they do your lips wonders.

So that is my face for today. I DID wear alot, but that was just because i felt like having a little change and sprucing things up a tad, so i hope you enjoyed and if you want to try any of these products, they should be in all good drugstores or makeup stores anywhere. Byee!

TQ xo

No comments:

Post a Comment