Sunday 4 May 2014

April Favourites

So now it has turned May, not only does it mean that summer is getting closer, but it also means that it is time for my April Favorites! These are the things I've been loving, using buying or loving all through the month, and I highly recommend any of these products! Enjoyyyy!


So because the weather is getting warmer, this can sometimes mean your makeup doesn't do its job. I find that now the sun has come out, it is time for my Collection Concealer to go back into the makeup drawer for a while, because i just find that it's now too cakey and thick, so I have moved back to my old favourite, my Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer. This is a popular one, i think because its so easy to blend and isn't as heavy as the others, so its perfect for the sunny days. 



Next is this brush. I did a tinnnyy review about this, which you can find here, and I brought it from eBay for £4, which in my opinion, is a bargain. I use this brush to blend in my concealer and foundation (not using it for its actual purpose) and it's super soft and comes in a pretty blue colour. I think this brush is a lot like the Real Techniques brush but just in a different colour, so if you can find this, i suggest you try it!


Next up is this Barry M Flawless Matte Finish foundation. This is a very light foundation which is good if you have greasy skin or just patches. It goes on very well, and had good coverage. I found this at the back of my drawer as i didn't like it when i first got it, but i rediscovered it and now i'm in love.


This is just a simple Coconut Body Butter that i got from a shop called 'Body Care' which is a very cheap drugstore type shop, and this was £2, so a bargain, and it smells and feels amazing.


This is another product from Body Care, and they're the 'Goody Ouchless Elastics'. These were 75p for 52, and they're really good for fishtails or braids so you don't have to see a big bobble at the end. Also, they slide out really easily, but manage to stay in all day, so highly recommend those.

And finally is this perfume that I've been loving so much. This is by DKNY and is called 'Be Delicious', and it comes in the shape of an apple. You can't really describe the smell, but it's really nice and sharp, and has a tint of fruit. This wasn't cheap, but it was quite worth it; plus is also lasts quite a long time.

So they're my April Favourites, i'll be doing a May favourites at the end of this month, and i hope you enjoyed it! Byee!


TQ xo

No comments:

Post a Comment