Friday 9 May 2014

Barry M Lychee | Review




Buying a new nail polish, I saw the opportunity to write maybe a short review, even though i have no idea how I'm meant to keep you entertained with just a few words on nails. So I've decided that after I've written this, I'm going to be doing several nail art designs on all the colours i can find in the world, and post them with a tutorial, because it's just occurred to me that this is my first nail related post, so lets get this started and watch my poor attempt of trying to describe this nail polish without trying it on! (I would try it on but.. fake nails)

I got this nail polish called 'Lychee' at the Barry M counter in Boots, and i'd heard quite a lot of people raving about it so i thought i'd see if they had it in stock, which they had. This is a 'Gelly Hi-Shine', meaning that it looks like gel nails and is very shiny. In my personal opinion, I don't think it looks that different to normal nail polish anyway, so I'm not too sure why i spent more on a specific type, but if you see a difference, I'm glad for you.
This is very similar to the Caramel Matte polish (also Barry M) but i thought this one was a tad lighter and maybe a little bit nicer, and because the weather is turning nice, who would want dark nails?

I'm not 100% sure if that was of ANY use to anyone at all, but I kind of feel like i need to start doing more helpful reviews to help other people, but i think until I've mastered the art of reviewing nail polishes, you won't see a nail review for quite a while *unless its me showing off what i got from Boots;)*  



TQ xo

No comments:

Post a Comment